Tips on how to get your braces off sooner:
- Good hygiene: thorough brushing and flossing, getting dental cleanings every 3 to 6 months, using fluoride prescription tooth paste
- Keeping your appointments: if you are not seen on a regular basis we can’t keep treatment on the schedule and it will be delayed.
- Have nothing loose or broken: to prevent things from breaking or getting loose you have to follow the instructions. Each time something gets loose a month is added to your treatment as teeth move back.
- Seeing your dentist: have check-ups with your dentist every 6 months to make sure there are no cavities.
- Wearing your rubber bands: probably most important of all!
So, this is it… If you are reading this diary you probably need braces. I am sorry and congratulations! It will be tuff, but the best of the best will be taking care of you. I really hope you will enjoy our company for the next so many months. Welcome to our Spectacular family!